INVESTIGATOR OF SPIRIT/NATURAL MEDICINE

I am a licensed nurse in Los Angeles California. I have investigated natural medicine/foods with a shaman in Peru and have traveled alot in the world. The travel bug started when I was a sailor on the USS Nimitz . I also read tarot and am considered a mystic..I have reached into the spiritual/metaphysical , and have come back with some knowledge. 5 continents explored one to go!!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

VISITNG THE PENGUINS IN SIMONS TOWN S AFRICA

The penguins get quite close here at Simon's Beach.. You can't touch the babies as the parents will not get close to them after you do this..And it's not good to try and pet them as they have razor sharp teeth as I almost found out!!..I still don't know why the peguins are here..It isn't as cold as the artic areas..But there are thousands of them on this beach!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home